Friday, July 2, 2010

Tryin' This Again.

Tryin' the blog again, yeh yeh, tryin' to poast some writings on here yeh yeh, no editing woop! and here I go, I suppose, it's gonna be messy, disorganized, its gonna be me. I'm important, right?

First and foremost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsle8Y-fc4M
Brian Wilson is one of the greatest American songwriters of all time, hands down-I could listen to him croon "Little wah-uuuuuuuunn" all day, and probably will.

Second and foremost: I really respect Rowling and Harry Potter-sometimes I talk some shit, true, but I really do respect what she did for our generation because there is no other book series like that for my age group. I certainly am not a Potter-tard/fanatic whatever you want to call it, but I loved the experience at the time of following them all (yes, I got the last three at the midnight they came out and finished them promptly), and it has this absurd bonding ability between people our age, even now...so, kudos, Rowling, kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment