Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Warning

"Warning"
Warning: This piece of my soul contains harsh language not suitable for censorship. Listener Discretion is advised.
I want to scream fuck on a mountaintop and let the water stream down.
I want to cry.
I want to defy lists and categories I turn away blind from.
Fuckholy!holy!holy!fuck Calm.It.Down.

But the madness doesn't stop and the tears don't start. So I'm hit by a train moving at the speed of love and feel no pain, not a broken bone!
O Stranger I'm so ashamed, cracked into 13 pieces by a light burning a bit too bright inside the acorn of truth, the holy grail of the intellectual.
Gender roles surround the sky like a sexist atmosphere, making kids (little boys) insecure about their high voices like
-Hello?
-Yes hello m'am, may I speak to your father?
-I'm a boy...
-Oh! Heh Heh sorry about that, tiger!
But all thats said and done and burned to the ground when I torched my tomb where my body from the ages of 6 to 14 lay
bright against the night, naked except for the rich and putrid scent of my sarcophagus aflame.

So kill me softly and kill me true
and please let me cry in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment